The Swan Valley is lovely but it does prove to be intimidating to most gardener's. There is no need to be fearful. Learn how to push the envelope, garden in to grow the fruit and veg you love in brutally cold climates!
Bring your gardening dreams. Shepherdess Celeste will help you make those dreams a reality showing you how easy it is to grow your own organic food for yourself and family.
- Learn what types of plants can survive to -50 below.
- What cold weather gardening techniques
- Challenges of cold weather gardening
- Year round growing in cold climates
Optimizing the growing season to get the most of what you love in your garden!
- Class time is 4 hours
- Family Friendly Class
- Hands on experience
- Minimum of 5 students per class and maximum of 10 students.