Shepherds Heart Return Policy
Shepherds Heart sends you your products through USPS Priority Mail which will include tracking numbers and $50 of insurance.
We have had some experience with customers receiving damaged goods. We assured you we take every precaution to avoid damage in the mail but sometimes these things do happen.
If you received damaged goods, please:
- Take pictures of the goods damaged
- Take pictures of the damaged box.
- Take a close up of the front of your box showing your name, address, and the postage area.
- Go to your nearest Post Office and file a Damaged Goods Claim.
- When the Post Office covers the insured costs we will issue your refund or send you new product, whichever you would like.