Have you ever heard of controversial alcohol absinthe?
I love my Absinthe and there is nothing like Doing-It-Yourself (DIY). There is a whole culture behind the making and drinking of Absinthe. For me, I was interested in medicinal value of the ingredients. It has a very interesting history and is very medicinal. It is called the Green Fairy.
The recipe that I will be using calls for the following. I am not making any health claims, see disclaimer.
- Lemon Balm-Calming, reduces headaches, aides digestion
- Spearmint-increase mental function and concentration
- Aniseeds-antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, carminative, digestive, expectorant, stimulant and tonic agent.
- Fennel-stomach, and prevents hunger
- Coriander-skin inflammation , high cholesterol levels, diarrhea, mouth ulcers, anemia, indigestion, menstrual disorders, smallpox, conjunctivitis, skin disorders, and blood sugar disorders, while also benefiting eye care.
- Lemon Peel-Fights cancer and treats scurvy plus so much more!
I will provide you with the seeds, herbs and spices and you just add the liquor to make an alcoholic beverage or glycerine based for a nonalcoholic version.
Reserve your 2018 Absinthe herbs today! Available July 2018
You can make your Absinthe in as little as 5 minutes.
Here is a short video on Absinthe: