Joyful Easy DIY
“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines.” Oliver Goldsmith, The Vicar of Wakefield
You enjoy a nice smooth glass of wine in with friends or loved ones. Shepherdess Celeste will walk you through the steps to make your own wine at home. You will be amazed at how easy wine and champagne is to make. From dry wines to enhanced wines, all can be done in no time at all.
If you knew what they put in wine these days you might seriously consider making your own wine.
- Making wine is an enjoyable experience
- Preserve excess harvest
- Turn almost anything into wine! Flowers, root crops, leaves, herbs
- Make your own wine or champagne in as little as 6 weeks!
Come on over to Shepherds Heart Farm with some of your harvest and we shall make wine and happy memories as you begin your wine making journey.
- Class is 4 hours long, longer if we want to pick our harvest first
- Hands On Experience
- Adult's Only
- 3 Recipes Included
- Minimum of 5 students for class and maximum of 10 students.
- Classes for individuals are $10 more
Tools of the Trade
- 5 gallon bucket clean with lid and a good seal
- A bucket lid opener
- Air Lock
- Clean white pillow case
Items we will use in class
- Yeast Energizer
- Yeast Nutrient