Check out my latest articles
Our sun is all quiet, but the Phi angel flipped so the possibility of earthquakes should be noted as well as an increase in electron count. Those who bought my book will know what supplements to take and foods to eat for layered protection against this rise. During solar minimum, the event frequency is much lower than that of solar maximum, but the event magnitude is independent of the solar cycle period. Significant events also happen in minimum solar years.
Tokyo will get a direct hit from a typhoon today, and Australia will get hit with cold-freezing temperatures as the South Pole cold is disrupted in a historical cyclical event, not rare as reported.
- As atmospheric CO2 levels rise, plant quality declines.
- The surge in this warming and cooling triggers changes in the composition of plants’ leaves, stems, roots, fruits, and tubers.
- Solar maximum and Minimum speeds up growth and promotes the “junk food effect” in crops.
- The natural sugar-to-nutrient ratio is disrupted.
- Increased CO2 increases plants’ carbohydrate content but diminishes other vital nutrient levels.
- Higher levels of CO2 cause lower levels of zinc, iron, calcium, and potassium in 95 percent of plants, including crop staples like wheat, barley, potatoes, and rice. That said, the higher nitrogen fixation due to cosmic rays and the collapsing magnetosphere inject nitrogen into the soil and air causing plants to become unbalanced producing fewer flowers and fruit.
- Our atmosphere could lead to an 8 percent drop in mineral content, on average; protein content in rice could drop 8 percent and 6 percent in wheat
- Between 1950 and 1999, riboflavin content in crops dropped 38 percent. Interesting timing that this came when nutritional fortification and GMOs came on board in foods.
- Increased pollution doesn’t just impact humans. United States Department of Agriculture researcher Lewis Ziska found pollen is losing its nutritious luster, too disrupting honeybees.
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide increased 22 percent since 1960
As we look into this issue, think of what environmental microwaves are doing to you. Back in the day, I was present when they installed microwave into all the doppler weather stations to be able to give us better weather predictions. Yea, right. Only accessible to very few, not the population at large.
Did you know that microwaving your food is one of the most damaging things you can do to reduce food quality and nutrition (and your health)?
I can remember the days growing up in the 1950s and 1960s when we prepared foods without a microwave oven. Water was boiled on the stove. The chicken was baked in an oven. Vegetables were steamed, baked, or sautéed. The food was whole and fresh. Even a TV dinner was baked in the oven, which took about 15 minutes to warm. And then, modern science and technology brought us the microwave oven that could heat food rapidly, from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes.
The industry has claimed that microwave cooking protects the nutrient content of foods. Somehow, in tasting foods that came out of a microwave oven, the texture was changed as was the flavor. Foods cooked or reheated in microwave ovens became rubbery and lacked the savory smells and layered flavors that come from cooking foods slower and longer.
Steve near Kalispell, Montana
The heavenlies have been lightning up with new phenomena. STEVE has been around for a few years now but comes and goes.
STEVE (Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement) looks like an aurora, but it is not. The phenomenon is caused by hot (3000°C) ribbons of gas flowing through Earth’s magnetosphere at speeds exceeding 6 km/s (13,000 mph). These ribbons appear during some geomagnetic storms, revealing themselves by their soft purple glow.
Earlier this year, researchers led by Toshi Nishimura of Boston University published an important paper about STEVE. Using data from NASA’s THEMIS spacecraft, they located STEVE’s power source: Magnetic explosions called ‘substorms‘ more than 22,000 km above Earth’s surface hurl streams of hot plasma toward Earth. When the material reaches an altitude ~250 km above the Earth’s surface, it begins to emit a mauve light.
There’s more. THEMIS data showed that the same explosions could spray energetic electrons toward Earth. These electrons move even deeper into the atmosphere, all the way down to 100 km, where they ignite a form of green auroras called “the picket fence.” Indeed, many skywatchers saw the picket fence beneath STEVE over Labor Day weekend.
Last week I was doing extreme gardening. It was sunny, which is perfectly normal. I had a tank top on and commenced my work. Strangely, my skin began to burn. Frankly, it was not that hot out there. Being aware of ultraviolet burning and seeing evidence of it on my plants and fruit, I assumed a flux of UV rays.
In my recent briefing, I mentioned that to be prepared for the new Frigid once must be prepared for 40-32 degrees. For some time now in some areas 40-degree temperatures can freeze. Conversely, in Heat Wate situations, dehydration and heatstroke can occur at cooler than normal temperatures.
These plasma penetrating events will increase. Here is the strange Malibu case.
'Atlas of the Underworld' reveals oceans and mountains lost to Earth's history.
Scary times when we ponder that we need to become anode in blockchain for sovereignty.
BrightTalk is having a webinar delving into the advantages of a potential decentralized blockchain network to securely store and manage biometrics to provide consumers with control over their own digital identities.
They will explore current security concerns around biometric data, its role in verifying digital identities in financial industries, and the idea of self-sovereign identity.
Discover how food processing impacts vitamins and mineral content in foods and where you can find free vitamins and minerals in Guide to Nutrition and Free Vitamins and Minerals by Celeste.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Bless you from the trenches. Be safe, everyone.