January 9, 2020
What is on my radar?
- Suicide virus deployed
- CFR Releases US Threat Forecast
- CRISPR Multiplexing to Pleistocene Park
- Sex Tech
- Novel [Weaponized] Coronavirus
- Archeology Trends: Heroes and villains
Thank you to my patrons who make my writings possible. You are each precious soul to my heart.
Save the Dates: Celeste's Interview schedule:
The Edge, this Saturday, January 11th, with Daniel Ott the Cosmic Cowboy talking current events and taking your questions
Coast to Coast AM: Wednesday, January 15th with George Noory at the helm, as we discuss past and coming cataclysms
Weather and Space Weather
Your space weather forecast started out as Unstable but the next three days is quiet and moving downward to Kp flatline, which endangers our health. Be prepared and be safe.
SOLAR CYCLE 25 CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY: A sunspot has emerged in the sun's northern hemisphere, right here. Its magnetic polarity identifies it as a member of new Solar Cycle 25. This is the second Solar Cycle 25 sunspot we've seen this month, continuing a trend of low but intensifying Cycle 25 activity. The next solar cycle is coming, after all. spaceweather.com
The thermosphere is cold today.
Oulu, cosmic rays are high today
Catch up on space weather before all the action intensifies!
Watch The Solar Climate Forcing Series! Part 4 Comes Tonight!
Part 1 Plasma Climate Forcing: https://youtu.be/p-dq3JbZdr4
Part 2 Path to the Atmosphere: https://youtu.be/wt2dAq6CQas
Part 3 | Vortex and Jet Streams: https://youtu.be/fLzXKxjFfao
CLIMATE FORCING: https://youtu.be/rEWoPzaDmOA
CLIMATE FORCING [Short]: https://youtu.be/tul07hx8V8w
PLASMA COSMOLOGY: https://youtu.be/E4pWZGBpWP0
PLASMA COSMOLOGY [Short]: https://youtu.be/G48V-Fmh4uc
COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI
This comes from the Homeland Security Newswire and CFR for the United States in 2020. You can clearly see the number 13 and read between the lines. This is a HIVA Matrix.
- A highly disruptive cyberattack on U.S. critical infrastructure, including its electoral systems
- A mass-casualty terrorist attack on the United States or a treaty ally directed or inspired by a foreign terrorist organization
- An armed confrontation between Iran and the United States or one of its allies over Iran’s involvement in regional conflicts and support of militant proxy groups
- A severe crisis on the Korean Peninsula following the collapse of the denuclearization negotiations and renewed long-range missile testing
- An armed confrontation over disputed maritime areas in the South China Sea between China and one or more Southeast Asian claimants (Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam)
- A severe crisis between Russia and Ukraine following increased fighting in eastern Ukraine and/or a major military clash in contested areas
- Deteriorating economic and security conditions in the Northern Triangle (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras), resulting in increased migration outflows from the region
- Intensification of organized crime-related violence in Mexico
- Increasing political instability in Iraq exacerbated by underlying sectarian tensions and worsening economic conditions
- Escalation of violence between Turkey and various Kurdish armed groups within Turkey and/or in Syria
- Continued violent reimposition of government control in Syria leading to further civilian casualties and heightened tensions among external parties to the conflict
- Increased violence and political instability in Afghanistan resulting in further advances by the Taliban insurgency and potential government collapse
- Intensifying economic crisis and political instability in Venezuela leading to further violent unrest and increased refugee outflows
DHS: China Can't Feed Itself -- Food Wars Have Begun
Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set their dominion over the earth? Job 38:33
In the last month of 2019, devastating fires have leveled Australia, leaving a scene of record-setting destruction under a thick blanket of smoke. Up in the sky, red light presides over the destruction. Images from Australia that surfaced on Reddit and Twitter on Tuesday show a demonic reddish glow that has descended upon the country during certain sunlit hours. This December, Australia has been battling bushfires that have led some states to declare a state of emergency. In New South Wales, the state with the most fires, more than 900 homes have been destroyed and 12 people have died. Read more
This is from Homeland Security Newswire which does take a pro-agenda position. I saw one article stating that Australia is being sacrificed on the altar of Climate Change
Australia’s Fires: The Worst Is Yet to Come
Human-caused climate change is most certainly an important contributing factor to the recent fire season in Australia, says an expert. What is perhaps most concerning, is that while this year’s fire season, just now underway, appears to be unprecedented, forecasts suggest it will be dwarfed by future conditions.
When tiny flakes of white ash started falling like warm snow from a sky sullen with smoke, we left. We had lived for weeks with the threat of two huge bushfires hanging over our small Australian town, advancing inexorably toward us from the north and the south. My hometown of Blackheath, perched at the top of the Blue Mountains, surrounded by stunning but drought-parched Australian wilderness, was in the center of this flaming pincer. Read more
Be prepared, it is coming your way soon as Snowball Earth returns...
This dual-use technology uses tiny nanoparticle delivery vehicles consisting of biodegradable, cationic polymers, that self-assemble with nucleic acids deploying a herpes simplex virus type suicide-inducing gene payload is being slipped into human brains and sold as a public good to fight pediatric cancer.
Nanoparticles built of poly(beta-amino ester)s, or PBAEs, have been used to deliver suicide gene therapy to tumors in mouse models of brain cancer, specifically, medulloblastoma and atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumors. By preferentially targeting tumor cells over healthy cells and exerting robust killing power, the nanoparticles show potential for safe and effective nonviral gene therapies, which may be especially valuable against pediatric CNS malignancies. Read more
Church has also had an important role in the launch of CRISPR technology, epitomized by a landmark paper in 2013 that marked one of the first demonstrations of CRISPR genome editing in human cells. His group remains among the most creative of research labs, pushing CRISPR into one scientific frontier after another, including multiplexing technology, de-extinction, xenotransplantation, and gene drive. Read more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sex tech is slowly making a comeback at CES. About time.
The world’s biggest tech show still has a long way to go in accepting that sex—and women—exist, writes Tanya Basu.
An embarrassing debacle: Last year, an innovative $290 sex toy won a major award at CES, the world’s biggest tech conference. The award was then withdrawn by CES’s parent company, which called it “obscene.” After a public outcry, CES decided to return the award. Read more
On the decapitation front, we have...
Around 2,600 years ago, about the time humans started making steel and building weapons, a man lost his head. Subsequently, the real-life, Iron Age Ned Stark’s lopped-off skull became buried in clay-rich mud and remained there until York Archeological Trust researchers dug it up in 2008. They made the finding in Heslington, a suburban village near modern-day York, England.
What they found inside the ancient man’s skull shocked them: A large chunk of the brain was in remarkable shape, considering its age. The brain tissue, now known as the “Heslington brain”, had shrunk slightly over the years, but still contained its hallmark grooves and folds. Read more
When you imagine an Egyptian mummy, you probably picture the embalmed body of a pharaoh, carefully wound in long strips of linen and laid in an ornate sarcophagus. But the mummies of an earlier age weren’t laid to rest in such decadence, suggesting to the scientists who found their bodies in shallow pits that they were preserved by chance, sand, and air. This “natural preservation” theory, however, might be laid to rest by a study published Thursday in the Journal of Archeological Science. Prehistoric Egyptian mummies, the authors say, were also treated with care. Read more
Archeology in 2020 is going to focus on heroes and villains in the Holy Land, interesting, preparing for a return of the Golden Age?
The archaeological site could cast light on the life of Biblical villain Sisera
The Bronze Age site of el Ahwat may have been the fortress of the Canaanite commander Sisera, whose death at the hands of Jael is recorded in the Book of Judges.
An unusual archaeological site in northern Israel may shed some light on the lives of Biblical figures if digging is allowed to resume there next year. [2020, this year]
While a number of sites in Israel are known for their association to Biblical heroes, el Ahwat, discovered by the late Prof. Adam Zertal of the University of Haifa, is unusual for being linked to a villain. Read more
ALERT: Novel [Weaponized] Coronavirus in China's Outbreak
As suspected, a novel coronavirus has been identified in some patients who are part of a cluster of unexplained pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China. Experts say that the identification of what now appears to be a third novel coronavirus that can cause serious human disease in the last 20 years signals a paradigm shift for coronaviruses.
The name "coronavirus" is derived from the Latin corona, meaning crown or halo, and refers to the characteristic appearance of virions under electron microscopy (E.M.) with a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a royal crown or of the solar corona.
This is not an accidental release and is a portent of things to come as we enter Solar Cycle 25 which promises to release a coronal mass ejection, solar flare or possibly and supernova square at earth which at the minimum would fry the electrical grid and at worst mutate life on earth as our magnetosphere diminishes allowing cosmic rays to flood our atmosphere and earth.
8And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.
9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.
10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him.
11 When he, therefore, was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed. Acts 20
Despite the darkness of the hour, there are many lights given to us: Words of Truth, angelic protections, fellow travelers in our spiritual journey-let us endeavor to not slumber, during this season-though, we all be fatigued, almost unto death. There are many who will venture into sleep and will need our embrace our life so that they might return and continue on upon the path until that great day we reach the finish line and hear words we have longed to hear, "Well done, good and faithful servant.".
God Bless you from the trenches. Be safe everyone.
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming..
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution: The Grand Solar Minimum
Trusted Source CBD Oil