- MOMENTUM Integrated Health Resilience focuses on addressing the impacts of fragility - whether triggered by political instability, natural disasters, conflict, or violence - on the health and well-being of women, newborns, and children.
- MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership focuses on (1) providing targeted technical and capacity development assistance to our missions, partner countries, and local organizations, and (2) contributing to global technical leadership and policy dialogue for improved maternal, newborn, and child health, voluntary family planning, and reproductive health outcomes.
- MOMENTUM Private Healthcare Delivery focuses on (1) ensuring increased availability of and demand for evidence-based, quality, voluntary family planning care and maternal, newborn, and child health information, services, and supplies through private providers and outlets, and (2) expanding public and private partnerships to ensure a total market approach for improved health care coverage.
- MOMENTUM Knowledge Accelerator supports monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, and the translation of learning across the entire portfolio of MOMENTUM awards.
- MOMENTUM Safe Surgery in Family Planning and Obstetrics will focus on promoting awareness of, equitable access to, and high quality of care for voluntary and consented safer surgeries within maternal health and family planning programs.
- MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity focuses on the sustainable strengthening of routine immunization programs to
- (1) overcome the entrenched obstacles contributing to declining immunization rates and
- (2) address the barriers to reaching zero-dose and underimmunized children with life-saving vaccines and other health services.
Our intent is to create a resource that can help discover, design, broker, and strengthen these collaborations to overcome entrenched obstacles and achieve greater equity in routine immunization.
Draw your line in the sand,
Celeste Solum is an investigator, researcher, author and broadcaster. Her background includes photojournalism, medicine, government, and military.
You can follow her work at: Celestial Report.
Throughout history God has called certain women of God to step out from their household into the global stage of history. Celeste became a Christian as a result of World War II, when her family left their faith, just in case there was another Holocaust. Providentially, she was invited by a neighbor to go to vacation Bible School where she promptly confessed her sin and accepted Jesus as her personal Savior.
Celeste Solum was born for such a time as this. God strategically and gently placed her in careers, events, and situations that are now converging during these End Times. Celeste maintains her strong faith by continual study from the primary languages and concepts of the Bible. She actively explores the depths of faith; is an active prayer warrior skilled in spiritual warfare.