Live Interview Tonight on Lost Arts Radio talking about the new declared Medical Marshal Law https://www.lostartsradio.com/
5:30 PM MT
New Intel Thread exclusively for Patrons: Link
I will be a Key Note speaker at:
Learn more about this cyclical event at Branson!
What is on my radar?
Yesterday, I notified you about a threat possibly more frightening than the coronavirus, vaccines from humanized plants! Today it is official, humanized plants to be used to fight coronavirus. Any semblance of a biblical standard has been tossed out the window due to fear.
- Virus-like particles (VLPs) are self-assembled structures derived from viral antigens that mimic the native architecture of viruses but lack the viral genome.
- VLPs have emerged as a premier vaccine platform due to their advantages in safety, immunogenicity, and manufacturing.
- VLP-based vaccines have been licensed for human use and achieved significant clinical and economical success. An essential role of plants as a novel, speedy and economical production platform for VLP-based vaccines.
- Novel production platforms that can deliver VLP-based vaccines while significantly reducing production times and costs.
- Recent achievements in the expression and assembly of VLPs and their chimeric derivatives in plant systems
- The recent creation of “humanized” glycosylation or proteins in plant lines
- Promising implications of the recent creation of “humanized” glycosylation plant lines as well as the very recent approval of the first plant-made biologics by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for plant production and commercialization of VLP-based vaccines
- Virus-like particles (VLPs) are self-assembled structures from viral antigens that mimic the organization of native viruses but lack the viral genome
- Gained tremendous momentum as a premier vaccine platform
COVID-19 Virus Isolated: Better Testing, Treatments, Vaccines Near
Canadian researchers have isolated SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus 2), the agent responsible for the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19, bringing the world closer to developing better diagnostic testing, treatments, and vaccines, and gaining a better understanding of SARS-CoV-2 biology, evolution, and clinical shedding. Researchers in North Carolina said Thursday that they produced a Virus-Like Particle (VLP) of the novel coronavirus, marking the first step in Covid-19 vaccine development.
A team of researchers from Sunnybrook Health Science Center in Toronto, McMaster University, and the University of Toronto(opens in a new window) has isolated severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the agent responsible for the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19.
Sunnybrook says that the team was able to culture the virus from two clinical specimens in a Level 3 containment facility.
“We need key tools to develop solutions to this pandemic. While the immediate response is crucial, longer-term solutions come from essential research into this novel virus,” said Dr. Samira Mubareka, microbiologist and infectious diseases physician at Sunnybrook.
The isolated virus will help researchers in Canada and across the world develop better diagnostic testing, treatments, and vaccines, and gain a better understanding of SARS-CoV-2 biology, evolution, and clinical shedding.
“Researchers from these world-class institutions came together in a grassroots way to successfully isolate the virus in just a few short weeks,” said Dr. Rob Kozak, clinical microbiologist at Sunnybrook. “It demonstrates the amazing things that can happen when we collaborate.”
Dr. Arinjay Banerjee, NSERC post-doctoral fellow at McMaster University, said he knows the collaboration won’t stop there.
“Now that we have isolated the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we can share this with other researchers and continue this teamwork,” he said. “The more viruses that are made available in this way, the more we can learn, collaborate and share.”
On Friday, Paul Hodgson, associate director of business development at the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization-International Vaccine Center in Saskatoon, confirmed to The Globe and Mail that the joint federal-provincial facility had quietly reached the same milestone a few weeks earlier and is now using its version of the virus for a vaccine development effort.
Samples of the Saskatoon-derived version of the coronavirus are now available for approved research groups through the National Microbiological Laboratory in Winnipeg. The Ontario group also plans to generate its version for distribution.
Medicago Produces Viable Covid-19 Vaccine Candidate
Medicago, a biopharmaceutical firm based in North Carolina’s Research Triangle, on Thursday announced that it has produced a Virus-Like Particle (VLP) of the novel coronavirus, marking the first step in Covid-19 vaccine development.
The vaccine candidate, produced in 20 days of receiving SARS-CoV-2 gene, will be subjected to preclinical testing for safety and efficacy.
Medicago is planning to launch human trials in July or August.
The company, leveraging its plant-based technology platform, is working on developing Covid-19 antibodies in alliance with the Infectious Disease Research Center at Laval University in Québec, Canada.
Medicago has some experience in quickly developing tools for fighting pandemics. In 2009 the company generated a research-grade vaccine candidate against H1N1 in nineteen days, and in 2015 it also produced an anti-Ebola monoclonal antibody cocktail.
We have been transported to the Twilight Zone!
From the trenches,
REVISED EDITION Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Solutions
The 7-Thunders Revealed
PDF BUNDLE Link
Thank you to my patrons who make my writings possible. You are each precious soul to my heart.
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution: The Grand Solar Minimum