What is on my radar?
Wildcard 'e's and Carcass Management
On January 15th I talked with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM about Extinction Level Events, now we come face-to-face with one.
REVISED EDITION “Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Solutions” NOW IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE
Thank you to my patrons who make my writings possible. You are each precious soul to my heart.
I will be a Key Note speaker at:
GenSix True Legends 2020: Ancient Cataclysms and Coming Catastrophes-Early Bird Special: SALE PRICE at only $110. Midnight January 31st these will go up to $130 EACH
Only a couple days left
I have this sinking feeling in my stomach. Ugh... Maybe 15 years ago or so, I was on Steve Quayle's broadcast taking about Carcass Management. It was totally off everyone's radar at the time.
There are all sorts of implications in carcass management including:
Unique electronic Identification
Possible composting as in Washington State. Composting a chemical-laden body will decompose, but the chemicals that go into the soil are taken up into any plant that is using the composted remains.
Until overwhelmed bodies can be kept in refrigerated containers. There are many refrigerated containers.
It has not yet been determined if body bags are necessary for this Coronavirus. They are not for influenza, but for Ebola they are. This virus does several mechanisms for inhibiting blood clotting, but nobody has yet say the "e". You do know that what we are seeing is CBRNe, with 'e' as the wild-card, anything that starts with e. Such as:
One might say this Coronavirus could fit all of them, a real nightmare come true.
We may see the emergence of shallow 'temporary' graves.
Remember, this event is a cash cow, transferring wealth from one to another.
__________________________________________________________Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and experiences include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution: The Grand Solar Minimum
Trusted Source CBD Oil