Save the Date
David DuByne (ADAPT 2030 and oilseedcrops.org) and I will be teaming up to bring you a Live Stream and simultaneous broadcast to answer your questions. A special thank you to David's supporters and mine for making broadcast such as this possible.
Access this live broadcast using this code: https://youtu.be/6MO9rjucOyA, reference this post.
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM MT-1:30 PM MT
Answering your questions on:
- Climate Cycles
- Grand Solar Minimum
- Downfall of Civilizations
- The strategic safest places on earth (from physical cataclysms)
- Where are the two safest regions in Europe given your research?
- Where is safest place safest places in Africa given your research?
- Where are the two safest places in the Orient or Far-East given your research?
- Where is safest place safest places in South America?
- Where is safest place in North America?
- What is your take on the Hawaiian Islands and Indonesia safety-wise?
- Why is it critical for Americans to be knowledgeable about events occurring in other countries such as Hong Kong?
- When do expect cannibalism?
- What is your take of pole shift?
- Do you expect a crustal displacement?
- Do you envision a super nova?
- What does the next 10 years look for America?
- Practical Solutions
- Moving Grow Operations Indoors
The sky is the limit on questions, but we would like to focus on the peeping catastrophe’s that are looming on the horizon and how to thrive during these times.
This will be the first time we have attempted this, so please have patience with any unforeseen technical difficulties we might encounter.
Chat questions for Celeste will be forwarded to me by Doug Diamond and David will handle his chat questions. You can ask questions to either of us or both of us. Please note who the question is for in the chat.
Yes! There will be archives if you cannot make it.
If you enjoy this new feature, please comment and I can integrate a monthly Q & A if there is interest. Q & A can take two forms:
· This will be video with chat box to ask questions
· There is also the option of a live video feed Q & A where I am on live and you can also ask question with video (or not) in your own voice.
Let me know after this broadcast which format you are interested.
Sharpen your keyboards and get those questions ready! Keep me in your prayers for I am an old dog learning new tricks....smile, it is good for my cognition.
I look forward to your questions and see you this Thursday!
From the trenches,
David DuByne Bio: Former coffee buyer in Myanmar who saw cold weather crop losses to the coffee plants and tried to figure out why there was cold damage in the country formerly known as Burma. Runs the ADAPT 2030 channel and Mini Ice Age Conversations Podcast.
400 year cycles in the sun that will reduce global crop output, and redirect spending economy into never ending food prices with population migration and population reduction. A reset button for society.
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activation's include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in a military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming..
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution: The Grand Solar Minimum
Trusted Source CBD Oil