What is on my radar?
Public Health Emergencies
Celeste's Interview Schedule:
Late Night in the Midlands with Michael Vara
Monday: February 3, 2020, 9:30 EST
REVISED EDITION Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Solutions
The 7 Thunders Revealed
PDF BUNDLE Link
Thank you to my patrons who make my writings possible. You are each precious soul to my heart.
I will be a Key Note speaker at:
GenSix True Legends 2020: Ancient Cataclysms and Coming Catastrophes
Public Health Emergency - What It Means - Lost Arts Radio Live 2/1/20 - Special Guest Celeste Solum
In this interview, I touch on the ramifications of a Public Health Emergency. We briefly explored a few items of note, but focused primarily, on the positives can we implement.
Today: I will be filming the hard-core reality of the situation we face, straight from primary sources. It is riveting. You will glean must-know information for your preparations and responses to potential situations that you may find yourself in the coming days (sooner rather than later).
__________________________________________________________________Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and experiences include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.