Here we go on the deep dive into the world of hydrogel. There are many facets, many scriptural that I am exploring and will present in the days to come.
This is an older video but it helps you to gain an understanding of the technology although it is much more advanced.
Glossary of words used:
How can all the ingredients in Morgellons could come in the same package? Hydrogels, Micelles, Dendrimers. It comes with its own super glue. Drug delivery systems involve polymer that biodegrades and some form permanent networks which use the hydrogen and oxygen from the victims own body to reassemble continually by synthetic control.
Amorphous: Materials with disordered structure
Condensation growth: Two molecules combine to form one single molecule, with the loss of one small molecule.
Controlled degradation: The polymer comes apart gradually (biodegradable).
Copolymer: Two polymers in a matrix (tripolymer-3 polymers).
Cross-linked polymer: Bonds that link one polymer chain to another to promote a difference in the composite matrix.
Glycolic acid: Used for face peels.
Hydrophilic: Loves water
Hydrophobic: Hates water
Lactic acid: Produced during rigorous exercise.
Ligand: Substance able to bind to and form a complex with a biomolecule to serve a biological purpose.
Lower toxicity: Less damage is done to body.
Molecular Synthesis: Creating synthetic molecules
Monomer: See Video at 1:00 minute
Polymer: Many monomers attached (linear at 1:00 min) Specific absorption: Only specific molecules cross cell membrane.
Stepwise growth: Monomers react to form first dimers, trimers, oligomers and eventually long chain polymers.
Time Release: Drug delivered over a period of time instead of all at once in a burst.
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
Order Celeste's Books today!
The 7 Thunders Revealed
Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Solutions
DARK WINTER: Biological Armageddon
Inspirational Homestead Recipes
The best way to support my work is through PayPal