What is on my radar?
Regulations and nCoV SitRep
Celeste's Interview Schedule:
Tonight: Lost Arts Radio with Richard
Late Night in the Midlands with Michael Vara
This Monday: February 3, 2020, 9:30 EST
REVISED EDITION Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Solutions
The 7 Thunders Revealed
PDF BUNDLE Link
Thank you to my patrons who make my writings possible. You are each precious soul to my heart.
I will be a Key Note speaker at:
- This nCoV is covered under Presidential Executive Order 13295, 13375, 13674.
- Executive Orders do not supersede state authority, except in time of war or conflict with Public Health.
- Quarantine officers swear oaths to administration and quarantine regulations but not the Constitution.
- Imports into the country can be stopped from a country with communicable disease.
- Interstate travel can be stopped during the precommunicable stage. Section 361(d)(2)(42 U.S.C. 264 (d) (2). and 42 U.S.C. 264 (d) (1)
- See Federal Register, Vol. 81, No. 157, Monday, August 15, 2016. These Proposed Rules did Final Rule in October 2016.
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activation include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution: The Grand Solar Minimum
Trusted Source CBD Oil