"Chooser of the Slain"
Autonomous vehicles team up with witchcraft to target people for slaughter at lightning speed
Defense Advanced Research Project Agency’s (DARPA) EXTREME Optics and Imaging program is providing new capabilities for government and military imaging systems. The system uses metamaterials with unique optical components, devices, systems, and architectures. Design tools such as Engineered Optical Materials (EnMATS) are broadly defined as:
- Metamaterials, including both metallic and dielectric.
- Scattering of light based upon surfaces and volumes. Light scattering is an important way of characterizing colloidal and macromolecular nanocarriers and could be useful in assessing properties of particulate topical drug delivery systems.
- Holographic structures: Holography is a technique that enables a wavefront to be recorded and later re-constructed. A hologram is a physical structure that diffracts light into an image. The term 'hologram' can refer to both the encoded material and the resulting image. A holographic image can be seen by looking into an illuminated holographic print or by shining a laser through a hologram and projecting the image onto a screen.
- Diffractive elements that dynamically control light, seemingly going beyond standard “laws” of reflection and refraction. Diffractive Optical Elements (DOEs) are optical components made of structures with dimensions comparable to the wavelength in complex arrangements for unique functionality. Diffractive microoptics can be found in laser material processing, medical laser treatments, and diagnostic instruments; and is also used in areas such as lighting, printing technologies and lithography.
DARPA and partners are also tapping into nascent light-matter interactions to gain insights on how to control electromagnetic waves and design for new light-matter interactions. It is the exploitation of the electromagnetic spectrum and light. The amazing diversity is a result of the fact that the interaction of radiation with matter depends on the frequency of the wave.
DARPA’s Revolutionary Enhancement of Visibility by Exploiting Active Light-fields (REVEAL) program seeks to unlock information in photons in preparation for the Internet of Sensors. “Ultimately, collecting all pertinent information about a scene could enable computational generation of arbitrarily located virtual viewpoints and effectively allow ‘flying through the scene’ without changing one’s physical location,” said Predrag Milojkovic, program manager in DARPA’s Defense Sciences Office.
In a nutshell, researchers and scientists are experimenting with the restructuring of light and how it is dispersed for stealth operations.
EXTREME technologies are being employed in several projects:
- Integrated Compact Electro-Optic (EO)/Infrared (IR) Systems (ICES)
- XQ-58 Valkyrie is an experimental stealthy unmanned combat aerial vehicle. On March 26, 2021, the XQ-58A completed its sixth test flight, opening the doors of its internal weapons bay for the first time and releasing a 27-lb Area-I Altius-600 small unmanned aircraft system (UAS).
- Air Launched Off-Board Operations (ALOBO) program
- A tube-launched UAS, which is an unmanned aerial vehicle used for search and rescue, detection, and surveillance.
EXTREME will enable the mounting of multifunction sensors on low-cost platforms, such as UAS, to be deployed in contested environments.
One example of such technology is Boeing's autonomous (unmanned) Valkyrie. The name Valkyrie comes from the Old Norse language meaning “chooser of the slain,” with two roots coming from geus, which means “to taste of or choose” and wele meaning “to strike, wound, or slaughter,” as well as “seized, prisoner.” In Latin, veles means “ghosts of the dead.”
What are the capabilities of these aircraft?
- Firepower, old and new
- Thwarting enemy attacks
- Autonomous control algorithms
- Quiet electromagnetic environment
- Stealth skin membrane making it invisible through light restructuring.
- Data fusion
- Object detection systems
- Collision avoidance behavior
- Collect intelligence
- Jam enemy electronic systems
- Trigger miniature air-launched decoys and drones.
- Drop bombs and deploy laser weapons.
- Shoot down other planes, traditionally and with high-tech weapons.
- Hidden payloads in their belly, the modern Trojan Horse
- Magical graphene properties
- Witchcraft (see below)
These aircraft were field tested during the 2020 Australian Wildfires. One must ask the question why was an autonomous fighter jet sent to battle the wildfires? What I uncovered was that the Valkyrie was not only used because of its sophisticated high technology, but because it uses ancient witchcraft and geomancy to cast spells upon people and lands.
These autonomous aircraft fly in a “distributed antenna” geometry, collectively creating a greater electromagnetic aperture. That is similar to an electromagnetic lens used for mapping capabilities and can easily cast a net of witchcraft spells. If you find this incredulous you can view a few of the unclassified programs such as Geomancer at Thinking Machines.
Geomancer is an open-source library for geospatial feature engineering. It was developed by Thinking Machines to work with geospatial data, such as: identifying gaps in OpenStreetMap (OSM), providing geospatial analytics for their clients, and harnessing machine learning to estimate poverty from satellite imagery. This program can locate you in your home and while you are traveling. The AI program can determine everything from your quality of life (health) to income level - and so much more. It knows your most intimate secrets.
Geomancer engineers features at scale. Built into the program is a feature of primitives called Spells. It also has library capability featuring Spellbooks, a great way for their clients to store and save features from their experiments.
Geomancer’s Core application programming interface (API) is powered by an SQLAlchemy backend that handles the translation of a Spell into a SQL dialect (programming language). Alchemy is an ancient branch of natural philosophy, modern chemistry, and pharmacology; a philosophical and proto-scientific tradition practiced throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia. Its aim was to achieve the transmutation of base metals into gold. Technologically speaking, the elite are using this technology to drain the pockets of all other people, thereby making themselves wealthier.
A SpellBook is a collection of spells that can be sequentially cast and merged in a single data frame. You need to understand this geometric grid system was not designed for benevolent purposes. It is a piece in the final puzzle for destruction. It is useful for Geomancer's clients to have a feature-collection (library) that they can reuse or share with other people:
from geomancer.spells import DistanceToNearest, NumberOf from geomancer.spellbook import SpellBook from tests.conftest import sample_points # Create a spellbook spellbook = SpellBook( spells=[ DistanceToNearest("primary", source_table="geospatial.ph_osm.gis_osm_roads_free_1", feature_name="dist_primary"), NumberOf("supermarket" source_table="geospatial.ph_osm.gis_osm_pois_free_1", feature_name="num_supermarkets"), ])
SpellBooks can be distributed by exportation. This is a wicked perverted system.
These tools work in coordination with Sandia’s MIRAGE tool, which is a first-of-its-kind capability developed under DARPA’s EXTREME and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) Metalenses programs. The goal is to exploit symmetries to enable large-scale metal lenses to accomplish their tasks.
Seven teams led by Air Force Research Laboratory scientists and engineers will each receive $3 to $5 million per year as part of the Seedlings for Disruptive Capabilities Program (SDCP) to execute three-year projects and advance ideas that may create remarkable new capabilities for deploying weapons, such as Directed Energy at the speed of light.
How does this technology impact you?
Imagine a scalable weapon system that couples Dark Art witchcraft with modern technology, carrying a precision laser system capable of identifying a threat, and fully able to execute a full kill chain attack against an individual or swarm at the speed of a lightning strike. If you feel a dark cloud of oppression above you - this is why. This is the world in which we now find ourselves.
EXTREME weaponry requires EXTREME spiritual warfare. Gird up!
Until next time,
Celeste Solum is a broadcaster, author, former government, organic farmer and is trained in nursing and environmental medicine. Celeste chronicles the space and earth conditions that trigger the rise and fall of modern & ancient civilizations, calendars, and volatile economies. Cycles are converging, all pointing to a cataclysmic period between 2020 to 2050 in what many scientists believe is an Extinction Level Event.
Tracking goods and people will be a part of managing the population during this convergence.
Backstories on tracking
- Diseases, Testing, Vaccinations, and Sensors (including nCov and the new Phytophthora ~the plant-destroyer
GenSix, Keynote Speaker, True Legends, Ancient Cataclysms & Coming Catastrophes
Videos: Celestial Report, Special Broadcasts, Breaking News by Subscription